April was a fantastic month to watch members of the Go Green Team reach for professional goals and achieve them.
It is truly an honor when people wanting to make the most of their Norwex business choose to be part of my Go Green Team. This team offers unique support that helps transform consultants from sellers of products to confident owners of a successful business. So, it’s always with special pride that I note the people who advance in their Norwex journey — and reap the benefits.
We invite you to learn from these creative, thoughtful and determined team members. Consider becoming a Norwex consultant today.
This month, the entire Go Green Team pays special tribute to the following members who have achieved new titles:
- Kristie Essen — of Maple, Wisconsin — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Jessica Kroeger — of Palmyra, Missouri — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Stephanie Ramey — of Branford, Connecticut — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Renie Sebald — of Colorado Springs, Colorado — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Stephanie Vaughn — of Monroe City, Missouri — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Meg and Jay Micou — of Clarkston, Michigan — was promoted to Team Coordinator
- Elizabeth Decker — of Lewistown, Missouri — was promoted to Sales Leader
- Ashleigh Wisslead — of Quincy, Illinois — was promoted to Sales Leader
- Camille Daley — of Tampa Florida — was promoted to Executive Sales Leader
- Meggie Koch — of Quincy Illinois — was promoted to Executive Sales Leader
Want to host a party? Want to join the team? Pam would love to hear from you.Reach out