DATELINE PANAMA — As you read this, I’m probably sitting by the pool at a beautiful all-inclusive resort in Playa Bonita, Panama sipping tropical drinks with some of my co-workers and favorite people — all courtesy of Norwex.
When I signed up as an independent consultant almost a decade ago, luxurious vacations weren’t even on my radar. My main motivation was finding a way to help support my family while having the flexibility to be home with the kids after school. I already loved Norwex products and the company’s mission to radically reduce the chemicals in people’s homes so I knew that I would be able to feel good about sharing my passion with friends and family.
I could never have predicted, however, where my Norwex journey would take me. This work has given me the opportunity to make my dreams come true and to discover new, even bigger dreams along the way.
Why do I love being an independent Norwex consultant?
1. Flexibility — As a Norwex consultant, I’ve built a thriving business but I’ve also been able to structure a work schedule that allows me to focus on the other priorities in my life. Unlike other direct sales companies, Norwex has no sales quotas or minimums so my work week looks exactly the way I want it to look.
2. A mission and products I can believe in — I’ve never thought of myself as a salesperson, I made the switch to Norwex because I wanted to protect my family from harmful toxins and live a healthier life. My mission is to educate people about how they can do it too while enjoying the benefits of saving time and money.
3. Opportunity — There are no limits to where you can go with your business. Norwex is one of the fastest growing direct sales companies in the world, with incredible plans for the future. This means the opportunities for consultants are always expanding. When I started with this company, I had very little business experience and the expectation that I would share Norwex with a limited number of family and friends. Today, I’m proud to be able to say that I lead one of the most successful Norwex teams in North America with more than 9,000 members. Every step of the way, Norwex has recognized and supported my success.
4. Community — I count the people I work with among my closest friends. The main goal of our Go Green Team, which I started in 2009, is to help oneanother find success. We share knowledge, advice and encouragement — and have a lot of fun together along the way.
Why you’ll love signing on as a new consultant?
1. No upfront costs — When you sign up, Norwex will send you the Party Starter Kit. The Starter Kit contains everything you need to launch a business including a collection of our most popular products, plus training and print materials, and you only pay for shipping. Bonus: If you sign up in February and you are able to sell $1,000 worth of products (reg. $2,000) in the first three months, the Starter kit is FREE. When you consider that consultants typically sell at least $500 worth of products during a single party, that is entirely doable. Still, if after 90 days a consultant has not sold $1,000 of products, she can purchase the Starter Kit for just $200, markedly less than its value.
2. 35% commission — Norwex has one of the most generous sales commissions in the direct-sales industry and you start earning that commission with the very first product you sell. There is no sales minimum requirement or recruiting requirement involved.
3. Fantastic rewards and incentives you can take advantage of immediately — New Consultants can earn approximately $700 in FREE products and Norwex logo items by selling and recruiting during their first 90 days. And, as you build your business, you will earn an ever-growing variety of rewards — including the annual incentive trip. (Last year Mexico, this year Panama, next year Maui!)
4. Flexibility — From the start, you can shape your Norwex business and choose how much time and energy you want to put into it. Devote a couple of hours here and there, and keep it small, or reach for the stars, and build an incredible career. It’ up to you.
Whatever you decide, consider signing up in February to take advantage of this month’s awesome Starter Kit qualification deal. Get in touch with me anytime, with your questions or to sign up!