This is just a quick announcement that from 3 p.m., Oct. 3 through Noon, Nov. 1, Norwex will sell its top-selling EnviroCloth(R) for just $5 with every order of $75 or more.
And just think: This is on top of all of the other great product specials Norwex is offering this month.
Norwex lovers know you can never have too many Envirocloths. Here are the key benefits:
- It removes EVERYTHING from all surfaces.
- The BacLock in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- It cuts cleaning time in half by using only water.
- There’s no need for harmful chemicals.
- It saves money by using only water.
- It eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home
- It eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- It traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often
- It is used dry for dusting. It creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
- It is used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas — and picks up everything using water.
- Cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust do not return as quickly.
- It cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more.